Work at More Optimal
Supply chain optimization consultant
Location: ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
More Optimal has its own cutting-edge cloud software platform, which allows us to develop supply chain applications for our customers at a fraction of the cost and a lot faster than what used to be market standards. Our Operations Research specialists (yes, that could be you) are able to quickly model a customer’s puzzle and show where they can benefit.
Our office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch at walking distance from the train station and you will regularly visit our customers (at this moment mainly in Western Europe). As part of our project organization, you will be responsible for the presales, implementation and support for your accounts. You are working closely together with the end-users of our customers, as well as our internal R&D and sales.
Who you are
- Educated with bachelor or master degree in Econometrics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science or other relevant study.
- You like to work both directly with customers, e.g. doing a workshop or analysis interview, as well as build the models to solve their puzzles.
- Passionate about working in an informal company that is growing rapidly.
What we offer
- Experienced team members that you can always rely on for coaching, backup and sparring.
- Lots of freedom on how to do your job.
- Really add value for our customers and at the same time make the world a little better, e.g. by reducing carbon footprints, reducing health care waiting lists and improving on-time delivery of our distribution customers.