Work at More Optimal
Location: ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
More Optimal provides a low-code environment specifically aimed at Operations Researchers who use our platform to solve the most difficult planning and optimization challenges in the world. For our R&D department we are looking for an R&D engineer who is enthusiastic about working on a complex system, solving puzzles and loves complex programming challenges, to make More Optimal even more loved by our customers as well as implementation partners.
In our R&D team you will be able to work on a very diverse combination of problems depending on your preferences: frontend, backend, advanced algorithms and infrastructure. We are a fast growing company where you can make a real impact quickly.
Our office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch at walking distance from the train station. As part of our R&D team, you will be working on the platform used for building supply chain applications for our customers.
Who you are
- Educated with bachelor or master degree in Econometrics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science or other relevant study.
- You love programming.
- Passionate about working in an informal company that is growing rapidly.
What we offer
- Experienced team members that you can always rely on for coaching, backup and sparring.
- Lots of freedom on how to do your job.
- Working on our cutting edge cloud platform. Tech stack: TS/JS (primarily), Java/Kotlin, Python, Go, GCP. Of course, we will train you in our software as part of the onboarding process.
- Really add value for our customers and at the same time make the world a little better, e.g. by reducing carbon footprints, reducing health care waiting lists and improving on-time delivery of our distribution customers.